top of page
Family Real Estate


Get Informed

  • Question: Where do I apply for a Spanish residency by investment permit?

Answer:  The Visa application will be processed at the Spanish Consulate in your country of origin or residence. But first you contact us, and our legal department will fill in the official application form for you and make sure all the required documents are in place. 

The address is:

10F-B1, 49 Minsheng E. Road., Sec. 3 Taipei 104 Taiwan

The time to present the documentation at the consulate is 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. from Monday to Thursday.

  • Question: Can you send me the official application visa form which I have to present at the Spanish consulate in Taipei?

Answer: Yes, just fill out the contact form and request for the Visa Application form, and we will send it to you immediately for free and without any obligation.

  • Question: Can I have a free consultation call in my own language?

Answer: Yes. Please contact us and our dedicated team of specialists can answer all your questions by telephone, WhatsApp message or e-mail, in your own language. 

  • Question: Can I travel to other countries in Europe with my Spanish Visa?

Answer: Yes you can. Spain is a part of the Schengen Area which means they share a visa policy and a common, external border with the other participating countries.

You, and your family, can move freely between the Schengen countries without going through passport control. A Schengen Visa gives visitors access to all the Schengen countries.

  • Question: Who is eligible for a Golden Visa ?

Answer: The first requirement is you need to be a non-EU national. Beyond that anyone can apply subject to the minimum real estate investment of €500,000. Please contact us for further information.

  •  Question: Do you pay tax in Spain holding a Golden Visa?

Answer: No, you pay tax on your worldwide income if you live in Spain. (Defined as more than 183 days). Holding a Golden Visa allows you to live in Spain but there is no requirement to do so. In which case you will only pay Spanish tax on income derived in Spain. Our consultants are available for you to answer all tax related questions.

  • Question: How long can you stay in Spain with the Golden Visa?

Answer: You are allowed to live full time in Spain if you wish. There is also no minimum stay requirement.

  • Question: How long does the Spanish Golden Visa residency last?

Answer: The initial Spanish residency permit is issued for a period of two years. Beyond that the investor can then extend for a further five years provided they retain their investment and meet the criteria.


Please share the reason for your interest:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page